If you did not make it to the meeting and you wish to renew your membership, please complete a registration form and either mail it to Ian at the address shown on the form, or hand it to a member of the Executive before October 31st. You can make your payment by cheque (made payable to Penticton Newcomers Club) or cash, or alternatively you may pay by e-transfer. The email address for this is <email@example.com>. A copy of the form is available on this website.
COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
In Response to the Covid 19 Protocols the Penticton Newcomers Club Executive has put together the following guidelines for participation in the PNC Activities
- Ensure large outdoor groups maintain physical distancing (2 metres)
- If seated & groups are unable to physical distance will break into groups of 6 or less.
- Keep tracking information (each member who attends on each particular day) for 60 days.
- Participation in an activity means you agree to our policy of contact tracing.
- Do not participate if you are feeling unwell (sniffles, cough, temperature, etc.)
- Do not share food or drinks
- Bring your own hand sanitizer
- Wear a mask if you wish or if unable to, physical distance outside since we are not doing any indoor activities until further notice.
- Be self sufficient with beverages & snacks
- Follow all BC Provincial Guidelines.
- Please, inform an Executive member if you are self isolating due to Covid 19 and have been to any of the PNC activities.
PNC IS A MEMBER OF THE
WE WELCOME ANY GROUP ACTIVITY YOU CAN DREAM UP.....
All we need is enough interest and a volunteer to coordinate it. How about hiking, bridge, canasta, dinner and/or potluck club, quilting, investment, crafts, beer tasting, wine tasting, murder mysteries, scrabble, hockey game night, tennis, singing, dancing, laughing....Just give an executive member your suggestions and join in!